Can’t wait to try out this new fro-yo place in DC. Ever since I moved from NY, I have nowhere to get my fro yo fix (Tasti D Lite was my second home.) But now, we have Mr. Yogato in Dupont (is R and Church Dupont? I still don’t know this city).
I don’t even care if it is good, I’m going just for the rules.
- If Mr. Roboto comes over the speaker system and you sing along,
you get 10% off yogurt.
- Try your luck with a trivia question. Get it right for 10% off, but get it wrong and 10% is added.
- If you will wear a yogato stamp on your head, you get 20% off.
- If you can recite the Stirling battlefield speech from Braveheart in a great scottish accent, you get 10% off yogurt.
- Order a yogurt for 30 consecutive days and we’ll name a flavor after you.
- If a customer suggests a topping or flavor which is then adopted, that customer receives a 5% discount for life.
- If anyone can stump Steve on trivia regarding Seinfeld or “The Rock,” 10% off yogurt.
- Anyone wearing a kickball uniform and has played hard (evidenced by dirt on their knees) will receive an automatic 10% off yogurt.
I’ll do it. Who cares if it only saves me 30 cents?